Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

angels fly

i lie in bed and watch the world go by
try to find my place, i begin to fly
dream i dream i dream, and i build a world
only for the sun to rise and make it dry

sipping on to the morning tea, i wish i didn't
enter the world of money and comitting crime
driving to the place of shoes and of ties
to sell my soul for gold and to provide

wonder what difference would be made to this place
had i chosen to say good-bye
a 100 me would have already replaced me
gotten into my shoes, gotten into my ties

wonder why the man takes baby-steps
covers only some digits in a lifetime
wonder why we choose to crawl for some cash
and not learn from the angels who scale the skies

why dont we travel and find ourselves a happy home
far from race, from blood, far from border-line
home where i can watch you smile and watch the skies
learn from the angels, and fly like the angels fly

No comments:

Post a Comment