Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

heart hurts...

sipping onto the rum, sipping onto coke
sitting in a friends' slum, working still am broke
listening to clock ticking by, losing my soul
missing my sweet heart, whose away travelling with her blokes

cant open my heart, cant tell her my feelings
dont want her to think, that i think shes cheating
i love her loads, i know she loves me too
right now shes away, hate to see her pics with someone new

they maybe her old pals, they maybe her new
all pictured as bikers, havent seen her wit dudes
she should be with me, yet shes away
am drowning in whiskey, shes making hay

this love brings pain, almost everyday
i kept her in heart, still she moved away
revenge i suppose, for being late
she waited for hours, am waiting for days

i can be real, face the reality
not my heart, it faces casulty
my body can take pain, over and over again
what about my heart, its still new in the game

No comments:

Post a Comment